Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quotes For Bridal Shower Favors

excavations greater ...

Once again I managed to emerge as the stars deccorii portal - without coquetry to admit that I really like it, enjoy, and it also allows you to pass a few words of truth about themselves and their lives, passions, etc..

more interested in my "interview" to convey a whole, which, because of site constraints, unfortunately, could not show ...

When asked about my childhood dreams of the future, always answer honestly - since I can remember I wanted to be ... star, or at least a recognizable, primarily for her creative work - an actor, singer, fashion designer, journalist, teacher of last resort.
stage I pet, so we from an early age I developed my passion in theater circles, choirs (kościelnych!), as additional art classes, music lessons, dancing, etc.. I tried many fields of art, by drawing from each a bit of a working end of the architecture ...

I ended up elite high school where I was able to grow, ask questions and receive answers. Then also particularly fond of biology, because in contrast to the nightmarish mathematical formulas, historical dates and boring, everything was logical, consisted in a sense a living one! For this too nice at times, and I'm certainly esthete!
After graduating from high school so I decided to use the skills, interest in nature and chose a studio that combined the two cells ... landscape architecture.
At university there was a slightly, although generally pleasant. Quickly took over the "power" in the year, I became a member of the Faculty Council, where, together with the professors had an impact on the fate of the university. Here I learned assertiveness, crude assessment of reality, but also to help others ... he unfortunately I could rarely count on it ...
For five years did so not only projects, but also confusion, and finally to defend and graduated with honors ...
reality after graduation proved to be less colorful.
With higher education ceased to be an attractive ... employee. I already had work experience (virtually inches had worked full time), the titles, which was associated with correspondingly higher pay. I struggled, but still standing to be another piece of the puzzle generation, "1200", which was strongly at odds with my worldview, self-esteem and feelings of any justice!

Together with my friends so I went in the company - project group, whose main purpose is to enable us to reach customers with better and more comprehensive offer. For landscape architecture does not end because our job - my experience I gained as a well-known local interior design studios, working on the best producer in the country offers. Served well-known not only in Poland but also in the world, the brand, I learned from the best. Thus today, I myself am able to offer their customers interesting solutions for outfitting industry, recommend the addition of Design, to revive their green space ...
But it is not easy. The vast and often violent competition never sleeps, so it becomes increasingly difficult to strike the above mediocrity, to offer something different, where customers themselves, although geared towards innovation, are afraid of him and ultimately the solutions are usually banal safe.
wyrobionego Without names, brands and capital are still wading so uphill, facing yet another adversity, but nieżyczliwym people who are someone else's success may yet threaten ... At this point, even a broad knowledge of the few to appear - more convenient and safer to take care after self-interest remains only outstripped observer. It teaches humility and restraint, allows you to verify pseudoprzyjaźnie, interesowną coquetry, the hypocrisy of society. What's worse, you can not always also count on help from loved ones who do not fully understand the seriousness of the situation, a willingness to self-improvement, the creation of the world on her own terms. Yes, being artists, sharing our work, sometimes we expect praise primarily on their part, or at least the approval of our actions. Sometimes we cry for help ...

Do not give up however, and we operate - we design, we take part in competitions, we leave the proposals in the Internet space, hoping that someone they przypadną taste.
I was actually a moment there was hope for a faster pace when there is the opportunity to work with Maciej be brought out in the opening of his "copyright" atelier interiors in the capital.
Unfortunately, as happens in Poland, after several stages of recruitment, meeting in four eyes, I ended up in the transfer concept, the vision of furniture, are assessed (despite several requests) was not given to me already know ...
left so the disappointment and embarrassment, a sense of wasted time and effort (pieniędzy!) not only own, but also Staff people from well-known furniture factories in the country, who agreed to help the curious (they think!) project! Hardly surprising, right?

anything but this! Next Brně so forward hoping for new ideas and interesting opportunities that come along with subsequent invitations to industry conferences, exhibitions in Poland and abroad.
I am sometimes in the "environment", step by step, day by day is becoming more recognizable. My projects, and articles began to appear in local newspapers and nationwide at the same time arousing specific emotions - is the most important in this profession, not to be like the rest, do not be too neuter, but we encourage people to reflect, to tear down the (wrong) understanding of the world.
so slowly I notice the results of their work outside. People start to associate me with commitment, professionalism and knowledge that can not keep to themselves. I get specific requests for proposals, requests for advice from the design, evaluation of the work of others, and is probably performed najprzyjemnieszy aspect of my profession - to feel needed, reliable .... just as good in their profession!
I would love to continue to work for the benefit of us all, create your own client-friendly studio that is not only a place to nailing the capital, but the wider cultural institution - a place of regular meetings of people intelligent, sensitive, creative, focused on creating a better world not only through architecture ...

Xtian

0 comments:

Post a Comment