Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kate Playground Having Shower Cam



Although Christmas is already behind us, and Santa Claus from the star and Grandpa went Mroz August for a holiday, theme, who discreetly suggested in the title, it seems to me still valid ...
bet you that not once have seen already the advertisement, where - my favorite, moreover - Supernanny Zawadzka urges them to spend time together at the games ... and not those odmozdzajacych shootings or other mordobiciach but planszowkach cult "with good shops" with toys. Oh!
movie as a movie ... although the present average of a successful psychologist lans, good aunt since "criminal language," has its value, calls attention to the problem which is getting weaker communication between parent and child, siblings, which often left alone you spend time staring blankly at TV!
Dorothy! Paul Anka, Mariola! Although I am 3 times on YES, I love Chinese (hahaha!), I love Monopoly and just finished a round of Scrabble, I think that maybe it would be worth a look (your, or a kid ;-)) a little bit different, but it is the original proposals whizzes LEGO?
Exactly! Do you remember your first blocks? Yes, yes ... These were wooden too cool! Same to this day I remember more or less washed-out colors wysypywanych sticks out of the box on wheels. I got them in the end under the tree!
Those were the days ... PRL, in which there was nothing, and holidays, in addition to smell and taste of orange for another year already associated them with the gift (by the way, in this respect nothing has changed, though oranges everywhere and now we buy it in any form ...) .
Nothing but this! The future 90th year and change, and with them the luxury goods available on a wider scale. So tin earned buck, replaced the U.S. dollar (and and can not, I actually do not remember) and I bought the Pewexie moreover, their first LEGO bricks!
It was just hype! Mucha did not sit down and not even tried, just did not have this option!
I started to grow up, to hasten the time somehow, but I still toy accompanied the long years ... then say that they had in me a greater influence than I could provide it then think.
first houses and cars on the "uphill", and before them naive, flowers and trees fascinated me so much, the Engineer look at the world in the end had to be supported by adequate degree, it was a matter of time!
Today, when closer to us, or at least myself, to 30tki appears is a new product, about whom I am what I could only dream of, connection pads with the idea of \u200b\u200ba board game - ability to develop creative and logical thinking at the same time, but still, in the context of a good and safe play - the bottom line and the post, or games from Lego!
Because he had no opportunity to confront the challenge of Ramses in his pyramid, and the corridors to escape the maze before the Minotaur myth recommend you link to the manufacturer, on which we can get acquainted closer to the subject ... http://games.lego.com/pl-pl/default.aspx

Have fun!

Xtian

"Ramses Pyramid"
Number of players: 2 - 4
Age: 8 years
Playing Time: 20 - 40 min
Publisher: LEGO
Designers: Reiner Knizia
Instructions: eg Polish

Suggested Retail Price: 119.95 zł

Contents:
* 217 LEGO elements
* instructions for building
* booklet with rules






"Minotaurus"
Number of players: 2 - 4
Age: 7 years
Time: 20 - 30 min
Publisher: LEGO
Designers: Cephas Howard
Instructions: m.in . Polish

Suggested Retail Price: 99.95 zł

Contents:
* 211 LEGO elements
* instruction booklet *
building with the




0 comments:

Post a Comment