Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clear Damask Wrapping Paper

of virtual world up to become sister

Simple title but contain a story full of a word, which takdapat written all one by one. Early

times all of that from a social networking site in the form of a chat room dah a social networking site that connects one to the other profile (facebook).
first mission to create an account that is to interact with others but to see how their minds, there is a sense of want to be like that ..

social networking site does not just offer a friendship but a limited info info about Inter's example, even before actual I do not know is unclear when Liverpool play, exercise and everything nothing about Liverpool, but after wrestling in the virtual world can I tell her, (although the same is entirely dependent internet ga)

of cyberspace Then I found a lot of people who diverse. that sometimes forming my character stronger in because of their support for me even though indirectly.
"A friend in cyberspace could be a brother", a word that engga really impossible for the hearing of the ear because for me, it happens because of the closeness we've never even met, both from among the supporters or non supporters.

for that I just love all of the actors berterimah maker of social networking sites,
and make you a begelut in cyberspace]


FRIENDSHIP AND BROTHERHOOD
GREETINGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment