Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Paint Bicycles Online

17 years (hope)

Earth continues to spin on its axis and waktupun come forward to walk, like upstream to the estuary, all must go and change. 1994
length is now a distant memory we've stepped into the year 2011.1994 that time I was born, a time when I first saw the beauty of the world and time where my mother smiled at her first child was born.
Slowly I walked toward the goal and in the course of my life always and always taught from sitting to standing, from standing to walking and from walking to running.
And much more knowledge I found.


now addressing digit year 2011, the further away from 1994. More here would be an older person's age, especially me. In 2011 I got this old 17 years at his peak that is the 25th of March. It is a matter of course but number 17 contains more meaning, the meaning which the human at the age of 17 years moved from puberty to adolescence, of course all would change the nature, the act until about laiinya.

Every human being must have had a prayer so much as me, in my prayers just begging for my faith stay strong. and more mature in thinking in order to determine which are good and bad. and my prayer is that I can adults, adults in acting, thinking and everything ..


And I also have a hope, a hope which can sometimes happen when the lord willing and able to say impossible. My hope is:
What I did (a positive) can support and sanctioned by parents and get the science to the world stock and hereafter.


catatam I think this is just an curhatan, for those who read and commented I say accepted the love.






I and all the flaws, is able to survive and advance
spirit continues ... ... ... ... ..
Persija la Morale. MantaaaaBp

0 comments:

Post a Comment