Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Should I Take Creatine With Whey Protein

my inspiration

Beginning how the feeling is present, a story that is still etched in the minds and the happiness of its own. it is my time says "bambang is my ultimate inspiration" Unexpected

how funny? And his unexpected spele but how this becomes an engraving that is always on the recalls. I did not know the first bambang ultimate or commonly called BePe. Even one day when a friend showed me photos BePe BePe very acuh.namun blessing cup game in asia gemilangnya slowly but surely I started to love it and not long for some reason so he added ngidolain.


"love it hypocritical" as that is what they say and what I experienced. In the past I did not like but the reality is clearly different, there are things hidden and all slowly been proven.
mm. tidaak only see from a game, I also looked at in terms of characteristics BePe him, how he is always confident and always give the best, no matter how waffle ang chided him even able to accept all the criticism even though it was spicy. and one of the most touching words "Do not ever stop to dream" teach me religion is not easily surrendered.
loyalty to a team that has raised his name is "Liverpool" is not Free of Charge he gave.
and it also makes me salute.


one thing that is not biased lied that the figure of a BePe has given me the encouragement Because bambang is my ultimate inspiration.


Persija love love BePe et al

0 comments:

Post a Comment