Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Predict Baby's Hair Colour Online

regret it can make us rise

A bitter experience but can be used as material for learning.
"I was sitting in class 3SMP, the innocence I've always said something that made my heart begetar when he saw the figure of a man is love. I understand now that the meaning of love is more than that, more than anything which could never felt that easy especially in humans.
3smp I learned, 3smp I also get something wonderful but painful memories.
incident was started when I was like an older class, and exactly in october we laud a bond because I was blinded by talk of love began to feel hurt. how not? that guy who always says "I love you" has gone, is not going to leave this world but to go from the heart. he turned either into which women?
month wait This relationship just hang and ends. And I realize that love is just bitter.
fragile continue until I find a wisdom that "the pain is beginning to become better."
about crying, I never wanted to cry. Because the description of the story is not to be mourned,
as fair if the man just came and went. fair when I was hurt by human activities.
a beautiful thing is when we love God Almighty.
now I regret what happened but regret this makes me more mature and always learned not to repeat them. learn and keep learning to think and can choose which is good and bad

one by one incident is evidence that " regrets make us rise up "

0 comments:

Post a Comment