Monday, March 28, 2011

Rolling Full-length Mirror

I have sinned .. Loving sister in law


Not the least of terbersik to hurt Kak Dian (pseudonym) kandungku own brother. I just could not resist the temptation of Diamond Ferry (pseudonym), her husband, so we engage in sexual relations so far. My sister in law that has claimed kegadisanku.

My story begins when I lived in the house kak Dian after aides decided to stop working in the house. Since then, kak Dian looked overwhelmed taking care of his house, manalagi must take care of her husband and two small children. Therefore, I offered to stay with him. Count-I could lighten the load.

welcomed my offer kak Dian, in actually very grateful I want to stay with him, taking care of children, and cleaning the house.

I myself have more than a year unemployed. Having graduated in 2003, I just spend my time at home. I had never tried to find work, because I think I'm a girl and eventually will take care of household and the husband later. At home kak Dian I can entertain myself. All facilities are complete. Kala kak Dian and her husband left for work, I was able to utilize everything in the house. Starting from the all available food, watch a movie until the play playstation.

I just take care of two children kak Dian, that did not have too much trouble, because they're old enough to be warned. Practical work the weight, just eat and drink prepared for kak Dian and her husband. After that I could be free again. That's why I'm welcome to stay at home.

Each finished payday, kak Dian Ferry husband always gave me quite a bit of pocket money to buy cosmetics and clothes. Instead, they want to stay home alone forever. Although he said I was married, I could still stay in the house. Houses kak Dian is wide enough to accommodate two families. Number of rooms there are five biuah, plus living room and family room is very roomy.

seventh month I lived in that house, kak Dian sick husband. He suffered broken bones after an accident in the border city. Ferry must rest for two months. Because kak Dian busy working, I have to replace the care of goldfish Ferry. Starting from the need to eat, drink up to this and that all I do. It's known kak Dian career woman who is very busy. He had come home at night.

From where the disaster begins. Secretly, mas Ferry often care for me. I'm very aware of it, but I try to hide it. Lama - long added Ferry mas dare he started holding my hand and tried to seduce me, I just shut up and try to turn away from rayunya persuasion, so I took only a mere joke.

One afternoon when I was sleeping soundly in the room, suddenly there was a heavy burden to rest on my body. I was shocked shocked and tried to rebel, but that power menindihku increasingly powerful. I am powerless against it, and finally, mas Ferry ....

Since then, our adventure begins. No longer feeling a sense of rebellion in me instead, I'm sure if Ferry is a brother-in-law. We're diving adventure without boundaries. I feel bedosa to Kak Dian .. excuse me kak. Every night I cried and begged for mercy. Now I try to stay away from goldfish Ferry hopefully give me the strength of the above.

source: http://www.ceritacurhat.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment