Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Michael Funeral Coffin

5 FACTS ABOUT ME

Too confident if I reveal why I made this record,. Immediately wrote 5 facts about me. perhaps one can only know by name and face but this time it is a fact about me, about myself

Fact 1. I am a cool person in my appearance did not even notice the clothes are tidy or not? What is important so aja, hehe. Not
no one noticed but this is how I,. Too cool.
Because in this case I always give priority to confidence. not cool in appearance only but in their interaction. sometimes a lot of people who want to be friends but I am very indifferent indirectly. that person then scolded me and assessing my personal is an arrogant person but I just want to clarify that I am not arrogant there were times when I had to choose a friend.

Fact 2. I was the one who does not like math. in the national exam is math really paid attention. but basically I was trying to cover my shortcomings by achieving other values \u200b\u200bmean when I can not math but I should be able to cover the value of mathematics with other subjects.
There are many opinions that say that "all the clever clever mathematics lesson" but the fact is that talk can not be definitive proof, many people there are clever mathematics but can not be all subjects,


Fact 3 I liked the history lesson, because I think learning about the past not only we can add insight, but could be more from it. history is a mirror of the future.

Fact 4 believe it or not, when my childhood often mebuat poems about LOVE, hehe indeed seem flirty but it's a satisfaction for me. satisfaction because it has been creating new talent

Oren Persija Fact # 5 shirt that I first use is the Liverpool shirt gift my mother. Clothes that keep a grief and love, when I rain and the pain was there for warm clothes my body and clothes were a witness I sacrifice my love for my taste

5 facts have not been able to represent facts about me.
act if there is something different that maybe it all comes from you, because you can see my personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment